Today David is so excited to be chatting with this Amazing Woman, who is a close friend and who he truly admires. Susan Sly is an Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur. She is an expert in balanced living and believes that we all have greatness within us and truly capable of creating more in out lives.
Susan will share her story about how she discovered Network Marketing and how in her early 20’s this industry found her.
On Today’s show Susan will talk about:
- Her life today, being married to her best friend with 4 beautiful children, their income today working in Network Marketing and how they have helped others do the same.
- Getting her husband onboard, being successful and how long it took to reach her goals.
- Having more faith BEFORE seeing those results. The importance of having self-MOTIVATION, and being ORGANIZED.
- The lowest part of her journey and the 3 J’s she shares when training – Jealously, Judgment and Justifying.
QUOTES that Susan Uses
“If not this, then what?”
“If not now, then when?”
A great Mentor always use to say to her “We have to be willing to do today what others won’t, so we can do tomorrow what others can’t”
Books, Magazines and favorite Authors
Success Magazine – Chris & Susan give their leaders a subscription to this magazine every year.
Jack Canfield – The Success Principles
Jim Rohn’s favorite books:
– The Richest Man in Babylon by George S Clason
– Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
– New Testament
Susan is beautiful; she shares her life struggles and her amazing journey of how she got to where she is today, the Evolution of Network Marketing and her love for this Industry.
To learn more about Network Marketing check out David’s Network Marketing Mythbusters on youtube here.
Also register for David’s new show
Get Your 12 Free Videos