“Number one enemy of success is lack of Organization.” We are excited to have Susan Sly is back for a three part series and today she will be talking about The Power of Focus and Organization and Structure.
Susan shares a beautiful story of her family and life today. “We never know when LIFE is going to happen!”
On Today’s show Susan will talk about:
- The importance of having a dedicated workspace.
- Having a vision, posture and having a professional approach, the moment you step into your office.
- What you need in your office workspace and why.
- Valuing your time, so OTHERS will.
- Having more leads, then you have time.
- The importance of planning your next day at the end of every day.
- The benefits of being ”Audit Proof.”
- What is your WHY?
Susan shares so many amazing tips to get organized, making connections and reaching your vision.
If you haven’t tuned into Susan’s story, you don’t want to miss this!
Susan Sly – Achieving Financial Success While Living a Balanced Life
Some Amazing QUOTES that Susan Uses
“With clarity and certainty there can be no overwhelm”
“Action neutralizes negative emotion”
“Don’t focus on what you are going through, focus on what you are going too”
“What is at the fort front of our minds is at the fort front of our actions 100% of our time”
Personal Coaching Winner Announced!
Congratulations to Debbie Donaldson! She is the winner of this month’s personal coaching session with David. Way to go Debbie!
To get your chance at winning next month, all you have to do is the following:
1) Post your review on iTunes about either or both of David’s two podcasts, The KickAss Life and Amplified Network Marketing and
2) Take a screenshot of your review and post to the Facebook page (http://fb.com/ampdnm)
To learn more about Network Marketing check out David’s Network Marketing Mythbusters on youtube here.
Also register for David’s new show
Get Your 12 Free Videos