Today David is extremely excited to be interviewing Deanna Falchook, mother of 7 (5 adopted internationally). Deanna is a Team Leader and Founder of a team of mission-minded product users and business builders within a Network Marketing business. Their goal is to create healthy and prosperous forever families and impact the lives of orphans and people throughout the world. Within her company Deanna is recognized as one of the Millionaires in Action, a Top Achiever and a Top Executive Pool earner. Deanna has no prior network marketing experience. Prior to this industry Deanna owned her own Entertainment Company in NYC providing music for celebrity weddings. She has been published in Modern Bride, Town and Country and People magazine. She is a published authored with a book called To Be A Mother. She is also a video producer. Her show YOUPARENT featuring her blended family is a popular YouTube channel.
Today Deanna will share:
- First time Network Marketer and making 6 figures in 6 months and how she did this.
- Having a powerful mindset and the desire to helping kids.
- How Deanna was introduced to Network Marketing and what she thought Network Marketing was.
- The importance of trust, believing, connecting and building a community of amazing people, who want the same.
- How the younger generation see’s the freedom in this industry and how so much of our generation could do the same if we changed our way of thinking and not have this preconceived notion of this industry.
- Celebrating her weekly income.
- How she made a choice to cancel a job interview to go to her child’s play and the support from her spouse when she shared this.
- The freedom and great opportunities in this industry, and how it can you!
Listen in to what Deanna would have done differently, her objections and living the life of her DREAMS. She shares her beautiful story and how she has accomplished so much in such a short time and has helped so many orphaned children and so many others. Her story is so touching and she truly is real and knows how important connection with others is.
I found the paradox that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. – Mother Teresa
The Business of the 21st Century – Robert Kiyosaki
The Age Wave: How The Most Important Trend Of Our Time Can Change Your Future – Ken Dychtwald Ph.D. and Joe Flower
Go Pro – Eric Worre (Audio Version)
The Winner Effect – Ian Robertson
Quiet: The Power of Introverts in A World That Can’t Stop – Susan Cain (Audio CD)(Kindle)
Outliers: The Story of Success – Malcom Gladwell (Kindle)
http://www.multilevelmiracles.com – NETWORK ADVOCACY in the New Age of Network Marketing.
To learn more about Network Marketing check out
David’s Network Marketing Mythbusters on youtube here.
Also register for David’s new show
Get Your 12 Free Videos