Since Network Marketing Gina Mote Feels Alive. Today David is excited to welcome Gina Mote on his show. Gina and her husband Scott have been in this industry for the past 8 years and are very successful in this industry and with the company they chose. They have been married for 28 years and are the proud parents of 3 sons and one daughter and 2 grandsons and so grateful they can work together and have freedom to be with their family.
Gina has worked from home for over 20 years, creating several of her own craft related businesses. She ran multiple websites and shipped internationally. As a “professional” crafter, her scrapbook work has been published in magazines.
Today Gina shares:
- How she was introduced to 6 others companies by using the products and the company she chose was the first to SHOW her the business.
- What the products with this company have done for Gina’s health.
- Their income, their debt and their dreams before Network Marketing
- What her husband told her to do when she was on the products for 3 months.
- Hear what Gina would have done differently knowing what she knows now.
- You don’t have to be a sales person to be a NETWORK MARKETER.
- The importance having goals, having a great partner, asking the right questions, 3-WAY CALLS and have a road map.
- Their income over the years in Network Marketing.
- Why EVENTS are so important.
- Using Social Media and Top 5 Things you should NOT do on FACEBOOK.
What a beautiful show and so much great information for our listeners. Gina has fallen in love with this industry; she has so much passion and has so much knowledge to share.
The Hundred Year Lie by Randal Fitzgerald (Kindle Version)
The Go Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann (Kindle) (Audio CD)
Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World by Gary Vaynerchuck (Kindle) (Audio CD)
“You have brains in your head, your feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.”
“Always Believe that something wonderful is about to happen.”
To learn more about Network Marketing check out
David’s Network Marketing Mythbusters on youtube here.
Also register for David’s new show
Get Your 12 Free Videos