“Their Belief is Unshakable”. Today David is chatting to two great friends, Tony & Colette Armstrong. Tony & Colette were introduced to Network Marketing 8 years ago shortly after purchasing a gym in Kelowna British Columbia. They both left stressful government jobs and were looking for more balance in their life with hopes that the owning the gym would provide this.
As much as they loved the fitness industry and gym it always seemed everyone else was getting paid first with little left for them!
Today Tony & Colette will share:
- How they were introduced into Network Marketing.
- The importance of building relationships.
- Why Tony & Colette decided to sell their gym and where they are today.
- The way you think will stop you from finding success.
- Why Network Marketing is the by far the best opportunity for all of us.
- Building confidence in this industry.
- The importance of Personal Development and attending events.
- Colette’s beautiful story of how she found courage
Tony & Colette share their amazing journey and how things have changed in the past 9 months, building confidence and connecting with people.
They are truly beautiful to listen to!
“Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, and enthusiastically act upon… must inevitably come to pass.”
“Be Fearless and consistent”
“Is How I do anything is How I do everything”
Useful Links Mentioned in the Show:
To learn more about Network Marketing check out
David’s Network Marketing Mythbusters on youtube here.
Also register for David’s new show & get your 12 Free Videos