“Embracing his imperfect self”. Today David is interviewing a very special guest, someone he loves and supports and like a younger brother to him, Erik Coover. Erik is just 26 years-old, he built a six-figure income with his business while pursuing a degree in Business Communication at Arizona State University in Tempe, Ariz. Erik is passionate about showing 20- and 30-somethings how to create the life of their dreams and freedom from the standard 9-to-5 job. He is an avid golfer, previous Team Captain of ASU’s golf team.
Today Erik will Share:
- His life growing up with parents in the Network Marketing Industry and what he as learned from them.
- The Start Movement and who can join and what this is about.
- His first job while in University.
- The importance of sharing a gift, building relationships, being authentic in this industry.
- His love & passion for golf and what he leaned about himself in his golf career.
- What shifted for Erik and how he embraced this industry.
- His experience traveling to a third world country and his love for the people.
An amazing show you don’t want to miss! Erik Coover has beautiful energy, his passion and love for network marketing and helping young people is truly EXTRODINARY!
“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone”
“It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.”
“The greatest revenge is massive success”
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz (Audio CD Edition) (Kindle Edition)
The Go Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann (Kindle) (Audio CD)
Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek (Kindle Edition)
Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t by Simon Sinek (Kindle Edition with Audio/Video)
To learn more about Network Marketing check out
Also register for David’s new show & get your 12 Free Videos