“Mechanic to Millionaire” Today David is extremely excited to be interviewing a very close and dear friend Dave MacArthur. Dave does a weekly podcast called “Mechanic to Millionaire. He has been married for 23 years to his beautiful wife Cary and has five amazing children. They live in Southern Utah in a gorgeous town called St. George. Today he will share his amazing journey, things he is proud of and his regrets and where he is today!
Today Dave will talk about:
- His life as a Mechanic and how he went from Mechanic to Millionaire.
- What he made before Network Marketing and what he makes now.
- His faith and what he prayed for daily.
- Being a skeptic to Network marketing and not understanding or believing that he could succeed in this industry.
- What Network Marketing means to Dave and what his mentors have done for him.
- He has 115,000 people in his team.
- How he replaced his income in just 4 months.
- The importance of aligning yourself with the right vehicle, having a sense of PURPOSE.
- Why people leave the industry.
What a great show! Dave truly wants to help people have a purpose and show them how amazing this industry is. He shares the love for his wife and children and his belief in his life and how his faith encouraged him to take control and move forward.
“If you are not making someone else’s life better then you are wasting your time.”
“It is our Light, not our darkness that most frightens us.”
Footprints in the Sand
The Business School: For People Who Like Helping People by Robert Kiyosaki
Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles (Kindle Edition) (Audio CD)
Your Were Born Rich by Bob Proctor (DVD/CD)
Working with the Law by Raymond Holliwell (Kindle Edition) (Audible Version)
Useful Links Mentioned in the Show:
To learn more about Network Marketing check out
David’s Network Marketing Mythbusters on youtube here.
Also register for David’s new show & get your 12 Free Videos