Today, Tracy O’Malley is an admired and respected network marketing team leader. It would be easy to dismiss her success as unattainable for the average professional pursuing network marketing – unless you hear how her story began. A few years back, Tracy found herself in the chaotic crisis of dealing with divorce, being a single mother, the sudden death of a parent, and the insufficient income to keep a roof over her head. Listen in as Tracy openly invites us into her past life of negativity, unhealthy coping mechanisms, and checking herself into rehab. Her authentic struggle to overcome personally and professionally is relatable no matter what your rock bottom looks like. You will be inspired by Tracy’s honest and brave story of choosing to change her life.
Sometimes it takes a crisis to propel us forward to where we could and should be. Had Tracy O’Malley not reached the bottom, she might never have found the gumption to fight to the top. Life at the bottom was broken, which led to being broke, which led to coping mechanisms that landed her in rehab. It took facing rehab for Tracy to trust wise counsel, and be open to opportunities. A network marketing option fell into her lap when she was actually willing to try something different, anything different. Tracy committed to an intimidating beginning, grew her business exponentially, and is passionate about bringing people alongside her in her success. It is a story that will breathe bravery into you.
Network Marketing gains credibility by taking off your masks
What kind of masks do you wear? How do you present yourself in social situations and on social media? Tracy has found that authenticity sells itself. She went from realizing she was surrounded by jerks and was the biggest jerk of them all, to creating a powerful following both on social media and in her network marketing company. Tracy credits taking off the masks she wore for years to her success. It is hard work releasing the expectations of others, but it left Tracy with the discovery of her true passion and purpose. Hear how she faced her fears, and let go of caring what other people thought to grow herself, her team, and her business.
Creating freedom and the first steps toward success
Taking a step towards change came at the bottom of the bottom for Tracy. But how did she find that determination and belief that life could be different and better for her and her family? Tracy knew she wanted the financial ability to uproot herself the next time her presence was needed in a crisis. She knew that network marketing provided that ability – she could continue working to build her empire and be present for her kids, her aging mom, and the things that really matter at the end of the day. Tracy’s journey demonstrates that network marketing creates momentum that not even the inconveniences of life can slow down. This episode of Amplified Network Marketing aids in identifying your hurdles and leaping over them.
Follow the leaders to become a leader
Tracy is a self-proclaimed rule breaker that doesn’t like being told what to do. But to make it through rehab and onto the right road, she listened to her sponsor, gleaned valuable knowledge from mentors and pursued leaders who had gone before. Listen to her “tough love” advice about following in her footsteps, learning from the mistakes of others, and deciding if you want to be a dabbler and get dabbler’s results or if you are committed to the process that leads to success. Tracy knows it is all about building relationships and being able to connect to a community that works together. Hear how you can join in, on this episode of Amplified Network Marketing.
OUTLINE OF THIS GREAT EPISODE
- [1:00] David’s introduction of exciting guest, Tracy O’Malley.
- [1:40] A personal testimony of lifestyle freedoms and choice as a Network Marketer.
- [2:44] The catalyst and crisis that propelled Tracy into her profession.
- [5:16] Dabbling versus diving into the potential Network Marketing offers.
- [7:25] Exposing the masks we wear and the beliefs that hold us back.
- [8:00] Perspective from real financial figures-life before a professional transition.
- [9:00] What is building an empire all about?
- [10:37] An inside look at what rock bottom looked like for Tracy.
- [17:17] What makes a successful team leader in Network Marketing?
- [22:10] How to stop your “stinking thinking” personally and professionally.
- [25:15] Stepping into Network Marketing.
- [29:35] Personal growth rewards and financial projections for the future.
- [32:32] The realities of rebuilding your social network-even if you’re starting from zero.
- [35:39] The power of participating in Network Marketing events.
- [39:15] How Tracy continues to overcome setbacks to be successful and why YOU can do it.
RESOURCES MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE
Tracy O’Malley on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tracy.omalley?fref=ts